Me and my fiance have been engaged for about a year now, and things are just not normal anymore. Our sex life went from really good with no complaints and having it daily... and now, I'm begging for it and not having it for 2 weeks. He used to want to take showers with me even if he literally just got out of one... he would jump in with me. Now, he won't take one with me at all; it's actualy been almost 2 months! He doesn't treat me like he used to and I feel like he doesn't look at me the same. It's not that I'm not trying things different to "spice" things up because I am and still he has no interest.. now he stays at work a little longer everyday it seems. I don't think he's cheating because where could he find the time? But I have no idea either? I'm just tired of not feeling like he's not attracted anymore :-( am I just over reacting?? Also I saw he was looking at porn on the internet and asked him to stop because it was like 6 times a day he was looking. He did, but then started looking at random girls on myspace.. he doesn't even have a myspace? He looks on facebook to along with adds on craigslist. I saw he was looking at singles when I asked him why he told me he was looking for me on there.. I'm not that smart but not ignorant either! Please help.

you should tell him how you feel. sometimes men dont understand that us girls, we are sensitive creatures and need lots of love and respect. maybe you could try spicing it up a little bit more. like, wearing lingerie and talking in a more seductive voice. keep doing that until he absolutely must have you. and do it on nights that he's happy or seems like it. but DONT have sex with him yet, always leave him wanting more. then he will be BEGging you to have sex. keep hold of girl POWer.

I did try and spice it up offered to buy a video and he didn't want to.. he is just down right mean to me being very disrespectful like he never has been. We have been having sex now but I feel like its pitty sex, who would've figured a woman getting pitty sex!