About 2 months ago or so I woke up one morning with a clear bump on the inside of my lower lip. I thought nothing really about it except for it was weird. I went ahead and popped it and clear puss came out (popped very very easy) and I wiped it away and did not taste it or anything cause I thought it was gross. I then went about my life but about 5 days later I woke up again and it returned in the same exact location. I popped it again during my normal getting ready for work time in the morning. This time it was a little harder to pop seems like it was under more skin than the last time but still wasn't that hard with a sharp pair of tweezers. Another time it came back and I scratched it with my nail and it popped that easy. Now this morning its back again and its been gone for about a week. This is probably the 5th or 6th time this little b****r has come back. It is the only one in my mouth and seems harmless as it has no pain once so ever and the only think is somewhat a discomfort when I talk cause I can feel it. Lets go ahead and cover the basics and say I have been with the same person for 2 years and not cheated and she has nothing like this even though we kiss every day. Anyone ever heard of this? I wouldn't have thought anything about it except for the fact it keeps coming back.

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I will not re-write exactly what you wrote, except I have been with the same person for 7 years.

I have the same thing. It's been there for about 5 weeks now and I've popped it a doven times. Anyone have any clue? Did yours go away with time?

Oddly enough, I've had the same thing, I just wish I knew what it was!

I also have the same thing. It's so odd. I've researched it, and it's not a cold sore or a canker sore, or anything else I've heard of. I usually just have one at a time, and I've never popped it, but I woke up this morning and I have three of them. They always show up on the right side of my lower lip, on the inside. I haven't been in a relationship since they've appeared, either.

Hi the sores which u have specified maybe due to your body heat.. Avoid having spicy,oily and salty food. Have lots of curd, fruits(melon), ghee, rice. Don't pierce the puss or a white layer of skin. Allow it heal naturally. It would definitely take some time. Apply little glycerine. Avoid exposure to sun.

Hi!
i think i may have an answer for you, if the sore isnt due to excess heat, it may well be a burst saliva gland, from biting your lip, this can happen relatively painlessly and quickly, especially if it keeps coming back, i advice you go to see a doctor if the problem persists, do not keep bursting it.
ive had one .. i had mine removed.

the last post is right, i had it, and had it removed but now i have another one.

time for doctors to chop my lip up again - joy.

I noticed i have little buumps around my mouth that clear fluid two are joined like twins i went to the derm and they gave me claitine.
I notice when um not kissing um not getting them..

i suggest you all google "mucocele" and read up on it.
also check out this link.

i have the same problem and this seems like the closest thing to an answer.

Ironically, I have the same problem; however, this is on my neck. I've had it for at least 10 years. No pain, no itching.

I've had the exact same thing on my lip in the exact same spot for about two years now. In the three years we've been together my wife has only gotten it once. She's a nurse and says it might be a type of herpes, but I would think if it was herpes I'd get it in more places on my mouth and not always in the same exact place. With mine I can go a month or so without it, and other times it will pop up every few days. If I don't pop it, it will go away on its own.

Ok I see this is a pretty normal thing- with many people getting it and stuff... from what I know, just from experience, it alwayys seems to come back when I eat lots of sugar and candy and "bad foods" like that...Starburst and stuff. Also I didn't even know it was "poppable" til now, but I never did before and it usually went away the next day, or the day after... I dont suggest popping it! My only problem is biting at it when I'm bored or thinking...If I dont mess with it, it usually goes away nicely. That's my suggestion: no sugar-overdose, no popping, no biting!

i have the same exact thing but they dont pop easily. it looks like a little clear bubble on my lip and its hard and annoying. ive had them before and they went away after a while but now ive had this one for about 5 days. i just tried putting abreva on it for cold sore/fever blister treatment.
but i went to the dentist the other day when i had it, and he looked at it and was confused. i said it might be a coldsore and he said oh. no comment really, idk what it is??

It means you have to eat healthier do not pop it just eat healthier. I halso had this bubble, i did not irritate it or pop it, i simply went to a doctor and he told me i must eat healthier. So i started eating healthier and it went away and hasnt returned