OK so about 1 week ago i got this bump right on the inner edge of my left lip. its not crusty, painful or red. i got this right before my period came. i seem to break out on my face only right before my period and i dont have an acne problem at all so im assuming its a pimple. the only thing is that this bump felt kinda big, its flesh colored so nothing white, and seems to go along with my vaginal lip. i thought it would go away even though it hasnt bothered me at all but its annoying to know that its even there. so anyway tonight i decided to pop it and see what happens before i make an appt with my obgyn. so when i looked it seemed like it had a small tiny part where if i squeeze, something will come out of it..like a pimple. so i squeezed it and a tiny bit of puss came out. then i couldnt sqeeze any longer cuz nothing came out anymore. so i decided to poke it with a needle. when i poked it on one side blood came out, then when i poked an even deeper hole blood and clear liquid came out, so in conclusion ive continued to squeeze it and i was getting blood before but now all i get is clear liquid. it doesnt hurt at all i jus feel pressure when i squeeze which is normal when squeezing any part of the skin. it seems to have gone down in size but now i thnk its a little swollen cuz i was pushing the clear liquid out for so long. like i said it was never painful and it never just burst by itself or dripped anything. the liquid only came out after i poked it and now that i poked liquid out of it, it just seems to have gone down but is a little swollen cuz i pushed so much clear liquid out and it has not crusted and has not changed in color at anytime before or after i poked it. anyway, does anyone have any idea?

I don't know if this is the same but I had a cyst next to my vaginal opening that would fill with clear liquid and it first appeared not long before my period. I went to the doctor and had it drained, but a couple of months later it came back. Another doctor told me that it would keep coming back unless we removed the sac that was containing the liquid. It has not come back since. You should probably see a doctor about this just as a precaution. It may not be a big deal, but there is nothing wrong with checking. Mine turned out to be a congenital cyst that just didn't "activate," if you will, until I was basically done going through puberty.

i had something similar, my obgyn said that it was an infection from shaving. Antibiotic cream should help.

I had the same problem. Instead of shaving with soap, I shave with conditioner now.

I have exactly the same thing.. this is the first page iv found where the symptoms are exactly like mine...... I would really like tok know wuts going on or if I Shud b worried

I have the same symptoms she I be worried

Should I be worried having the same symptoms

I KNOW IT SEEMS ANNOYING BUT DONT DO ANYTHING TO IT AND I PROMISE ITLL GO AWAY! Just ingnore it!!

When I don’t mess with it and it goes down the skin is still stretched do you have any idea why or what I could do

I have like a red bump and when I pushed on it clear came out too. I had another one near the opening of my vag too just shortly before this one