My name is Rebecca and boy do I have some issues here. Yikes...where to start. Well, 18 years ago I lost my first Tube and ovarie due to it being twisted. They told me I would have a 5% chance of ever having children due to the scaring of my other tube. I went on to have 3 healthy children and sadly lost twins 5 years ago due to a mis-diagnosis. I lost them when I ws 6 months along.

Soon after I lost my other tube and ovarie due to the same reason which put me into Surgical Menopause. I was on Prempro for a year and got off because I was scared that it would hurt me in the long run.

Well I have spent the last few years not taking anything. So I have no estrogen or progesterone and not ssure about the testosterone. I thought I was ok. I have accomplished much with my business (got to the top) BUT my family life has been nuts. I bark at everyone and my libido is GONE and has been for a long time. I am 38 and it's time for a change.

I have had a few TIAs in the last few months, I have serious spine problems in the morning and I want to get back to being happy healthy.

So yesterday I went to the Vitamin Store and picked up Progesterone creme and Female Hormone Blend SP 7C. So lets pray that this helps.

Thats my story. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Rebecca,
Welcome to the website. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive in both men and women. A woman's ovaries secrete some testosterone in addition to estrogen. Your loss of libido is due to the loss of both ovaries. Testosterone (in conjunction with estrogen) replacement therapy will help restore your libido. Both of these hormones are also essential in maintaining your bone mineral density. Your adrenal glands secret a small amount of the sex hormones, but I don't think this is enough to prevent bone mineral loss. Your spine problem may be your first sign of osteoporosis. I am assuming you are already taking anticoagulant such as aspirin to help prevent TIAs from recurring.
I am not familiar with Progesterone creme or Female Hormone Blend SP7C. I hope they work for you. I wish you the best of luck.