I recently remarried and have 3 children of my own. My husband also has 3 who all live with us. I never thought I'd get married again or meet anyone who wanted more children so I had a tubal. Being a single at 27 was hard enough with 3 kids, after having some problems I had the Novasure procedure 3 years later but still having my cycle. My husband and I really do want to conceive a child together but I'm afraid its not possible..please help with any suggestions or advise!

Bradylady

Your situation definitely is complicated, more because of tubal than by Novasure procedure. Having your tubes tied does not mean you don't ovulate, but depending on the method this procedure was performed (whether the tubes were cut completely or just clamped) there are some - but, to be honest, very very small chances you could get pregnant. There is an option of using a surrogate mother, but I don't know if that is what you had in mind.

WELL IM A MOM OF 3 AND I HAD A TUBLAGATION ALMOST 14 YEARS AGO AND I FOUND MY SOULMATE AND WE BEEN TRYING FOR AMLOST A YEAR NOW SO IM HOPING WE CAN CONCIVE TOO? WE GOING TO GYNE TO DAY AND I GOT ALOT OF QUESTIONS I WANT TO ASK..... WE WANT ONE SO BAD 

nikols wrote:

bradyfam wrote:

Bradylady

NO MY TUBE WAS NOT CUT OR BURNED ,I HAD A TUBLAGATION LASER SO MY SPOUCE THINK I NEED TO DO FERTILITY AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE NOT A WOMAN I WANT TO DO IT NATUAL ,I WILL ASK MY GYNE ABOUT NOVASURE PROCEDURES IF U WANT
, DID YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Yes it is possible. I have a site for women TTC after an ablation and that have had healthy babies after one as well. It's a new site. I can't post it in here. But yes you can, I am TTC after an ablation myself!

Please post the website for information.

I dont think i can in here they will remove my account. I will try to pm you by Monday. Its a new site so its not showing when googled. It is on proboards, search ttc after an ablation. There is a pic of a preg. Tummy. :)

I tried to find this site. I too am wanting to try and get prego again!

I am a 35yr old woman I had both me and my husband are trying to have another baby but I'm scared I cant any advice