I been Smoking weed for the last 4 month almost everyday & now I think I could be Pregnant...
Taking the test tomorrow but I wanted to ask would baby be ok.. I don't plan on smoking anymore.. But because I have in the past few days would that be bad for the baby?? ?

hi um... I would always talk to a dr. but my sister just had her baby about 5-6 moths ago and all during her pregantcey she smoked weed. the baby was helthy the only thing that we are finding wrong with her is she cant laugh. it is silent but that may change when she gets older wich we are hoping so your baby if you are preg should be ok. but cheek with a dr. hope I helped a little bit. :-)

Stop smoking now. You can't change the past.

Marijuana or ANY substance can affect the development of the baby. Especially that of the nervous system. Even ordinary medicines should not be taken without consulting your doctor first.

The problem with weed is that it is usually cut with other things. You don't really know what you're taking.

me too i have the same Q: cause i bn drinking  and smoking and am nervous cause i have 1 month and 2 weeks and am scared to come to something wrong i need some one who knows am not asking that u shouldn't do that or opinion about drugs am am asking if it would come out ok and daaaaaaaaaa defiantly am not going to do it cause i found out that am pr-ago

weed is never CUT with anything its a plant it can be laced but usually a tre smoker can tell before they buy it if it has been laced plus smokers usually only buy off of sumone they trust. just saying its a bit rediculouse for u to say that it could be cut which probably means u have never smoked or dont know a lot of smokers