I took a pregnancy test because I was feeling sick i was 2 weeks late of my period the test came back positive. A couple days have pasted now and I started spotting light brownish blood thru out the day so I took another test clear as day the test was positive again .that night I woke up cramping badly and this morning I noticed I'm bleeding a little more its light red and more than it was the day before is this normal??

Hi there, you need to make an appointment with your doctor.  It is not normal to experience cramping while you are pregnant, it may mean that you will miscarry or it is nothing.  You could be experiencing your implantation blood but while i am not a doctor I cannot answer that for you.  Call your doctor to make sure everything is OK with you and your pregnancy.  Good luck and keep me posted.