Okay so my ex boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 28 of July, we have done that many times. I started a week early on the 30, I didn't think anything of it really. But then on the 15 of August I started again and the next day it was like I was about to get off my period. I was like uhm, what the heck? And Ever since i've been spotting. I have been really really sick to my tummy lately and everything. What should I do? It's not like I can tell my mom or anything, I'm so confused.

Look, idk about you but take a pregnacy test. They generally give you a better idea if theres a bun in the oven or not. And seriously, for the future, I live by one rule. If I can't tell my parents about it. Don't do it. Its not worth the consequenses. Now If you are pregnant. Call an OB/GYN. Make an appointment. Then tell the father. Decide if your keeping it.If you are make another OB/GYN apointment. If you arnt. Call an Abortion clinic.