I was wondering if someone could help?

2 years ago i was getting severe pain in my jaw which extends to the whole side of my face. The pain was completely unbearable (and this coming from a woman who gave birth to two children with absolutely no pain relief)
after seeing the dentist they decided to remove all four of my wisdom teeth.
I was pain free for a while but just yesterday the pain is back.
the pain is not constant. It comes and goes but when it is here my face hurts so much that it feels as if it is on fire. Whatever i am doing at that moment i have to stop and wait until the pain has passed which is about 10 to 15 minutes.
The pain feels like it is in my jaw again but it goes as far up as my eye and across to and including my ear.
I havnt yet found a pain killer that can touch it. :-(
Does this sound familar to anyone?

I have struggled with something similiar for about the last 6 years after having a root canal done.
At first the doctors said it was TMJ so I had a procedure done in the oral surgeons office. Unfortunately I cannot remember what it was called but they put me to sleep and put a needle in my jaw and "rinsed" the mandible bone and stretched my mouth.
My pain briefly went away. I continued to go to doctors for a diagnosis.
As time went on the pain moved to all the way down to the affected sides extremeties. I started experiencing muscle spasms and severe weekness. At this point they thought I had a pinched nerve in my neck. About 2 years ago I underwent ACDF (disc replacement/fusion in my neck).
Unfortunately that surgery has not helped either in fact it has made it worse. Now I have severe neck pain along with my prior symptoms.
I had to quit my job almmost a year ago because I cannot do anything repeatedly for any legnth of time without having excruciating pain.
I'm sorry I cannot help you...but wanted to let you know I have had similiar problems that no doctor (I've been to about 5, including spinal specialists) have found no known reason for all of my pain and symptoms similiar to yours.
Do you by chance notice your pains advancing as time goes on? Meaning has your pain areas grown?
I'm desperate too. I have had to give up most things in my life that I truly enjoyed doing (yes! even working), so even if our problems seem to be different maybe somehow there is a minute connection.
If you discover anything else will you please let me know?
Hope you find an answer and get better.
Karen

could be Trigmengal neuraglia.