Recently I have experienced pain in my jaw while taking a bite of a cheeseburger. I thought that it will simply go away but it hasn't. Even though the pain is not the same like at the moment when it happened I still feel it. To be honest it is starting to get on my nerves. Should I go to my doctor? What do you think that happened to me?

Above everything I need to tell you that if you have a slightness concern about your condition you need to go to the doctor. What happened to you is probably a condition called a dislocated jaw. However, I can't be 100% sure about this due to a fact that you didn't tell me enough information, for example your symptoms. Dislocated jaw is medically known like dislocated mandible. Mandible is a lower jaw bone. When the jaw becomes unseated at one or even both joints dislocation has occurred. You probably opened your mouth too wide while taking a bite. Signs and symptoms of dislocation usually are pain, redness, swelling, difficulty to move the jaw and many others. To relieve pain and swelling apply an ice pack to the jaw during the first 12 hours. After 24 hours use can heat to ease the pain but be sure that 24 hours has passed because otherwise the heat can increase bleeding and swelling if used earlier. If you still feel pain and especially after using a medication you need to go to your doctor.