I have this problem for a long time and it hasn’t been obvious problem
until I entered a puberty period.
I have some problems with some yellowish to dark-appearing spots on my teeth enamel.
My mother told me that I have this every since I was born, but like I said, I wasn’t aware of this until I started to look my self in a mirror.
My parents told me that this isn’t very visible and that I shouldn’t pay so much attention on it, but it looks very ugly and weird looking.
I initiative went to a dentist and he told me that I suffer from some condition called Amelogenesis imperfecta.
What kind of disease this is and is there any cure for it?

I work as a dental technician in one dental laboratory and I had an opportunity to hear something about your case.
Amelogenesis imperfecta is an inherited condition that is transmitted as a dominant gene disease.
It causes the enamel of the tooth to be soft and thin.
Because the dentin on your teeth is visible through the thin enamel, your teeth appear yellow and are easily damaged.
Teeth color vary in color from white opaque to yellow to brown.
I have to tell you that there is no way or cure to make your natural teeth look normally white. I'm sorry but it is a true.
In other way there is one possibility!
Changing the crowns of your visible teeth with artificial white crowns.
Full crowns will improve the appearance of the teeth and protect them from damage.
That is a definitely an option so you can think about it and after contact your dentist or oro-surgeon.
Good luck!