I am in my late 30's. I have had internal hemroids for 4 years now. They began after the birth of my second child. I recently had my third child, and now have developed external hemroids. I have tried everything creams, teas, laxatives,fiber diet and even internet products. I rcently have developed a blood clot and today I discovered a new one. Will I continue to get more blood clots. Is there a way to get rid of them. I am losing my mind.. !! Doctors seem to only give me the run around. What should I do?

Although sitz baths give a very good relief, but I know that hemorrhoids can be such a nag that nothing except a surgery helps!
My uncle had so much trouble with the hemorrhoids that he would never even try to go to the toilet when he was away from home, because the procedure would take a lot of time.
He himself tried so many things, had sitz baths a few times a day but in the end he had decided to undergo hemorrhoidectomy. Surgery brought him a lot of relief and he was as good as new.
You don’t have to pay for the surgery as it is usually covered by your medical insurance. You would probably have to wait some time for the surgery and have it done in a public hospital. It was like this for my uncle. He only had to pay $30 Australian dollars for the specialist's consultation and that was it.
He said it was a life savior.