Well, for about a week now ive had this "lump" near my anus.
At 1st it caused pain but now it just gets itchy at times.... It seems to have gone down a bit but its still there. Im straight, never had anal sex or anything like that... can this br from a severe bowel movement? Will this go away?
Im not even sure what this is to be honest. A friend offered to host a picture of it for me to help identify... its just more discomfort and itching than anything....

kinda shy about seeing a doctor, hopefully someone here can help me 1st...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/xxxpreludexxx/hemroid.jpg (may be graphic for some)

by the way, theres no bleeding and i seem to be coughing a lot more (only during sleeping times)

I came down with the same thing like 5 days ago. My GF and I trouble shot it online and figured it was hemroids. Did it finally go away for you? I'm concerned because I don't have medical insurance and want to wait it out if possible.

Looks like you made this post about 3 weeks ago let me know if it went away and how long you had it.

Thanks,

Edog

hey i think i have the same thing and i am scared because i dont know what the hell it is and i have never been sexualy active with anal sex. It hurts sometimes when sitting down and it bleeds sometimes. I have had mine for a little while and its high up on my anus. do i have the same thing and if so what are some treatments or medications.

Mine are just inside the anus, found three so far. They don't really hurt-but believe me I know where they are. I, too, have been coughing (more that usual at night and into the morning hours). What should I do?

To my amazement I think I have developed hemroids over night. I have never had any serious health problems, or at least painful ones. However my sleeping and eating habits are terrible of late. Slept absolutely fine last night but awoke quite early this morning with an odd pain sensation around my anus (well specifically from one point on my anus). And indeed I can easily feel an enflamed area that hurts and is generally uncomfortable, I immediately suspected hemroids as my father went through a similar experience last year.

I attempted to take pictures, simply for my own verification, however this proved too difficult – but looking on the internet and reading related articles I am fairly certain this is what I am suffering from. I shall see my doctor (if I can remember who he is) ASAP, as this, for me, is highly uncomfortable (im dreading the time when I need to go potty).

hey guys,

sorry to bring you the news: you have to go to the doctor. If you don't have insurance, try to figure out some way to go to the doctor: find a friend who has a doctor friend, go to an emergency room, something. I'm British and currently live in Spain, so I'm sorry for not being familiarised with the US medical system and I'm talking BS. :-)

Probabilities are you have a hemorrhoid. Here is the description of my story: https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/hemorrhoid-recovery-hemorrhoidectomy-post-surgery-experien&hpr=hemorrhoid_recovery___hemorrhoidectomy_post_surgery_experien

All I have to say to you is that you do have to go check it, because if it is a hemorrhoid, the sooner you treat it, the better. Don't let it go for long, or you can be one of the infortunates who will suffer a long and painful recovery process. If it is a hemorrhoid, you can treat it and the smaller it is, less is the chance the procedure will be invasive and better the chances of having a painful recovery.

DON'T BE EMBARRASSED. One thing I learned throughout this process was that. I wasn't the typical case of hemorrhoids and had to hear loads of comments from the doctor/surgeon/nurses on "how come you, who eat healthily, exercise, isn't/haven't been preagnant, pretty and young have a hemorrhoid". My point is: IT DOES AFFECT ANYONE.

I also saw loads of patients in the waiting room of my doctor's office: young, old, skinny, fat, black, white and blue. So don't be embarassed - chances are half the people you relate to had or will have a hemorrhoid.

Hope you all have good news and it isn't something to worry! Cheers! :-)