I have never thought about hemorrhoids and problems those could make. I am 35 years old and I thought I will never know. Anyway, I have to admit I have anal sex with my husband for last few years, so I don’t know if that helped and provoke hemorrhoids to appear now. What especially worries me is that I found it out so fast, because one day I just started to bleed. I really need help and some info about treating hemorrhoids.

Sometimes hemorrhoids can be treated effectively with diet, good hygiene, and special topical medications. In some cases, though, diet and medicines are not enough for hemorrhoid treatment. People who do not respond to non-surgical treatments might experience long-term relief only through surgery. Less invasive procedures might effectively treat smaller hemorrhoids, but surgery is for painful and bleeding hemorrhoids. Surgery to remove hemorrhoids is called hemorrhoidectomy, where doctor makes incisions around the anus to cut away hemorrhoids. A drawback to this procedure is that the incisions are made in a highly sensitive area and might require stitches. This might cause the area to be tender and painful. PPH is a minimally invasive procedure to treat hemorrhoids or prolapse. That is a condition in which the hemorrhoids or anal tissue slips down out of the anal canal. PPH is based on reposition the hemorrhoids and cut off their blood supply, because without blood, the hemorrhoids eventually shrivel and die.