How do you know if you have hemrrhoids?
I recently starting feeling pain in my rectum due to me vomiting and it had started to bleed during me vomiting.

I doubt you are having problems with hemorrhoids, as if you had them, you wouldn’t be throwing up but have problems having a bowel movements and the stool would be bloody and you could feel these little bumps on your rectum. If you have no such symptoms, then it surely isn’t your hemorrhoids.
This could be some problem with your digestive system, in your intestines or something.
The blood that occurred couldbe from a busted vein,ulcer (stomach or in the esophogus).
Vomitting that is frequent not only will cause long term damage (to the esophogus, stomach lining, teeth enamel, long term malnutrition, vocal cords, etc), but also will cause short term problems (upset stomach, headaches, fainting, etc).
You should go see your health care provider straight away, you don’t forget to mention all the symptoms you experienced and good luck with finding the right cause for this condition of yours.

I think the question was that due to her forceful vomiting could the pressure have caused hemorrhoids? absolutely! Anything that puts undue pressure or strain on the rectum can most definitely bring on hemorrhoids. THey usually go away within a week to two weeks time.