I know there are many people out there with hemorrhoid problems. I know that means swollen veins in rectum, and it could be a big problem sometimes. I have luck not to be affected with this kind of disorder, but anyway I would like to know something about it. Can you tell me some ways I could eventually prevent occurring of hemorrhoids in future. Then, I would like to know when person should visit a doctor after hemorrhoid appears.

Firstly, I am going to tell you, which are the most frequent causes of hemorrhoids. Those causes are constant sitting, straining with bowel movements that came from constipation or hard stools. After this came diarrhea, sitting on the toilet for a long time, or childbirth. Avoiding these triggers factors, you will be able to prevent most cases of hemorrhoids, but this is sometimes hard. For example, how can you avoid sitting all day if you have a seated job or how to avoid coughing, diarrhea, and childbirth? All you can do is to follow some good advices, for example, if you have a seated job, try to stand or walk during your breaks. Make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour. I am sure this might help, and try to shift frequently in your chair to avoid direct rectal pressure. Always exhale as you strain or lift, it is extremely important not to hold your breath. You must first find the cause of your hemorrhoids and stop it, after this you could think about treating. Treating the hemorrhoids themselves is pointless if you keep re-creating them, I am sure that is clearly.