I had one too many drinks last night and ended up puking this morning.. after puking my throat was extremely sore and it hurts to swallow, I tried eating an orange and drinking tea this morning but both of them caused a burning sensation. I looked in the mirror and noticed indents in both my tonsils, it almost looks like the skin has been removed or as if something was eating away at my tonsils!!! I'm really scared what is going on?!? Could it be the acid from throwing up that has caused this??

Yes, it definitely could be the acid. Acid reflux or throwing up acid can burn the vocal cords and throat and cause your symptoms.

I suggest you go to a local health food store and buy a tea for the throat. Most would have ingredients such as licorice root, marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, etc. Those will help soothe and repair the tissue. You can add fresh lemon juice, as well. This will help change the pH of your throat from acid to alkaline.