Hey,

So, after all of these amazing articles on the internet about coconut oil diet, and all those healthy benefits that I have found almost everywhere, one person decides to tell me that this diet is a pure scam. With no explanation, he just told me that coconut oil that they give us for the diet program is pure scam and that is not helpful at all.

I doubt! I don’t know why he told me this, but he told me that he have heard from some great experts.

So, as I said I don’t believe in this, and I am wondering what do you think?

Do you agree with me or not? 

How are you?

Well, I really don’t want to call no one a stupid, so I am going to tell it just like this – your friend has no idea about coconut oil :) No, I am not the smart one, but I know how coconut oil can help you in your life. Did you know that this one even prevents cancer? Now you know, and feel free to tell this to your friend.

This is not a scam. I am not saying that coconut oil will help you tomorrow to lose your pounds, but it will help you if you are eating healthy and if you use it sometimes – not all the time! It contains more saturated fats than any other non – hydrogenated oil, and I believe that this tells you a lot about it.

So, maybe he is your friend, but don’t listen him! Just keep using coconut oil sometimes. You will see!

Hello girls, I don't think so! I think that anything that has to do with coconut oil, especially if this is about virgin coconut oil, can't be a scam!

That is totally my opinion, because I do know a healthy facts about it very well, and I know a lot of people who are really satisfied with it. It is healthy, you will not going to get fat because of it and it has a lot of benefits that you must like.

So, trust me, this is not a scam, feel free to tell this to your friend :) Regards! 

Hey there, I must say that I was in sock after he told me this, so I did not have words to ask him why the hell he thinks that this is a pure scam :) Thank you for letting me know this that I already knew. I am now super happy and I will continue to use this in some of my meals.  I also agree with you that it has a lot of health benefits, and a lot of people told me this as well. So, I will inform my friend about this and I will suggest him to try to use it. Thank you girls, you are amazing!

Hey,

I know that you were suppressed with this fact, and I totally understand you, but you don’t have to be anymore. No reason, because all you need to know that this oil is totally healthy :) You can be sure that coconut oil is the best for you, and remember it is even better than everything that you can buy in vitamin shops.

Some research on coconut oil is still limited, but we know the main facts. Don’t be afraid to use it, especially if you have some problems with your health.

I hope that you will listen my advice.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

OK, thank you very much! I am glad, because I do use coconut virgin oil in a lot of my meals, and I was like, why? :) Now, when I am positive sure that this just can’t be harmful to my health, I am happy.

Actually, you girls already told me some things that I was totally sure about, but it is always better to hear some new opinions about this subject.

Continue to spread your positive energy and keep telling us about this. If you have some great recipes with coconut oil, amazing!

Thank you about everything!