Hi. Almost all my life I had very nice and good shaped body.
I have never had an extra pound.
After my birth I started to gain weights abnormally and in about two years I gained almost 25 pounds.
Since than I have tried almost every diet which came on the market and some of them worked, some of them didn’t, but none of them helped me to return to my normal weight.
What could be the cause of these failures?
Recently I heard of some new diet based on some coconut oil.
I don’t know how this can be true. I can't see any connection between coconut oil, usually used for skin care, and some diet program?

Yes, it probably sounds a bit funny but I can unsure you that it is no joke. I have been using this diet about three months now and I felt real progress.
You have probably used one of many diets based on low-fat food and you believed it will bring you wished results.
You made a huge mistake.
We’ve been told for years that we should avoid fat as much as possible. Some people have been on a torturous low-fat regimen, trying to avoid all fat in their diet. Now we are learning about the dangers of low-fat diets. You have probably heard of some health benefits of coconut oil.
This is the oil that has caused such phenomenal weight loss success for many people. Virgin coconut oil works because it is made up predominantly of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) that burn up quickly in the body.
You don’t have to avoid any type of food. And, you can prepare an infusion by adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to your favorite herbal tea or other hot drink.

virgin coconut oil is very popular here in the philippines so i decided to try it. i was diagnosed to have high cholesterol and high sugar and i am about 75lbs overweight. before taking vco, i always had headaches and felt tired all the time. i drink 1 tbsp vco in the am, and 1 tbsp at night, straight, just good ole vco and it's not so bad... and those headaches and feeling of tiredness have disappeared. i've also lost some weight... 8 lbs in 2 weeks but with 30 minutes of walking every day.

Coconut oil does work for weight loss. I lost 30+ lbs on the coconut oil diet, by switching adding coconut oil to my diet and getting rid of all other oils and fats except a little butter and oil oil.

Yes coconut oil does works on weight loss i have been using MeritVCO extra virgin coconut oil extracted from coconut milk..

My auntie used to have an overweight body. She used to try many things which cost so much money. Those didn't work out at all and she regret and stop consuming anything to do to cut down her size. One day I introduced her a to try virgin coconut oil. For the the first 2 month there was no effect. But her weight slowly reduced the on the third month and she eventually had her ideal weight on the next couple of month. She was so happy and now still consuming virgin coconut oil to maintain good health. The virgin coconut oil that I promoted to her can be bought through internet. You can go to

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed