Hi, I have problems with being over stressed, I can’t relax even when I get home form work and can have some peace. I worry about next task, and sometimes I can’t fall asleep. Is there any herb to help me relax? Or, in general are there any relaxation techniques for anxiety?

Hi, I have been using capsules for anxiety relief with extract of valerian, melissa and hops. I find it very effective. Valerian is the most famous herb for it’s properties to enable deep relaxation and sleep. you can apply it in form of tea, drops, capsules or tablets. You can purchase these dietary supplements in your local dryg store or even health food store. Valerian extract is completely harmless, you will not develop addiction to it. And once you stop there will be no withdrawal. It is 100% natural, and without any sideeffects. It is not potent as sedative drugs to makes you sleepy and incapable to work or concentrate, so it can be used as tranquilizer.