Hello, im 21 years old. I have been smoking hash/pot/cannabis/weed for a year now and I feel that it has changed me psychologically. I fell in love with the herb the first time i smoked it and started doing it regularly thinking it was harmless. Since I believe the drug made everything more interesting I started reading books, music, poetry art in an intoxicated state and enjoyed it quite alot, particularly I made my self believe that all it did was make me more creative and smart . But without my knowing I started feeling that whether im sad or happy I needed to smoke pot. I started doing bad in college and messed up relationship with my friends and parents (although most of them dont know I had started smoking pot). Now I want serious help regarding this? I still believe im blaming the herb solely for this damage and that isnt true. But does anyone experience the same scenario? if yes how to cope with it?

It's all how you enable marijuana in your system. It's not because of pot that you aren't doing well in school unless you are constantly smoking and making it worse than it should be. Marijuana should be for medical reasons not purely for fun. It does enable certain abilities that could be hidden without it, but those have always been there just hidden. It also helps a lot of people with memory, but those that smoke it when they don't need it, makes them more forgetful, less active, and sometimes a shut in. It's more of who you are when you start than how long you've smoked it.

I use to smoke pot a LOT and never quit until I HAD to (legal enforcement).  But now that I'm off, my world is perfect.  I tried it once or twice after being off of it for a couple of years and couldn't believe I use to smoke that stuff.  The only issue I had when coming off of pot, other than WANTING to be high, was falling asleep at night.  If I ever have this problem now, I just take an over-the-counter sleep aid and problem is solved.  The creativity you feel while high is there, even when you're un-high.  Try digging deeper and meditating prior to a project.  Sometimes it just takes focusing on your task.  Good luck to you and your efforts.  Once you graduate and enter the working world you will realize that your relationship with marijuana was just a fling and you won't miss it anymore.:-)