What are the abortion methods? I read that today it is safer to have the abortion that delivery. Is that true? Does not sound very optimistic to me. So what are the methods available today?

It’s true that there’s established opinion that it is safer to have abortion than delivery. Suction aspiration is most common used in early pregnancy, during first 12 weeks. Menstrual extraction can be performed in very early pregnancy; it’s subtype of suction abortion. Else, D&C or D&E can be performed after 18th week of gestation. Saline abortion is done after 16th week, is also called salt poisoning. Prostaglandin abortion is inducing premature labour and childbirth. It is done after 4th month. There is also urea abortion, similar to saline abortion, than hysterotomy that is similar to caesarean delivery, except in purpose. Synthetic steroid pill RU 486 is used to block progesterone and cause miscarriage.

SALINE ABORTION is no longer performed, D&E replaced saline abortion back in 1991(approximate date)

D&E is done from about 16-26+ weeks.LABOR AND DELIVERY induction aboriton is done AFTER 20 weeks on women who are aborting for medical reasons, they want an intact fetus for special ceremonies.

Abortion is 10 times safer than childbirth, you can check these statistics on the CDC website.

Suction abortion is used before 12 weeks, and it takes 3-5 minutes, You can be put to sleep so it is painless.

What type of aboriton are you curious about?

I WORK IN AN ABORITON CLINIC, I can help you answer any questions you need.

Dear Carifairy I had a medical abortion at 7 weeks back in August. I went and did the abortion eventhou I felt attachment to the baby. I felt it was necessary to do it because the baby was a product of incest. Currently 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and ever since I found out I was pregnant I have not a second of peace. I don't feel any attachment to this baby like I felt for the first one. My first abortion hurt me deeply and got very depressed and there I go and get pregnant again, same man. But like I said I feel no attachment to this other baby. I really wonder if having the abortion would hurt me emotionally since I don't feel attachment to this other baby. I think the first abortion hurt me because I felt attachment to the baby. This time I don't. And I wonder if having an abortion will hurt me emotionally since the feelings for the baby are different. People will judge me, I know. But having a child from incest its chaos. I don't want my family to find out. And now I feel much more conscious of the problems this will bring to me and to the baby. I really don’t feel I can handle people finding out who the father is. I would like to start over. Do things right. Someday meet a man and have a relationship accepted by society. Or just live my life and get this man out of my life. I also have like a thousand other problems. No one to help me take care of the baby and I need to get a job. Plus I don’t expect help from anyone since I’m ashamed of how this child was conceived. My mother knows I’m pregnant but does not know who the father is. I can’t tell her. She will be hurt.Mom tells me that once I have the child in my arms my feelings will change. But she does not know this chills is a product of incest! I’m afraid that if the baby is born everybody will find out. I want the abortion but I feel guilty having a second abortion. I know the child is already fomed. It makes me feel guilty to kill it. But is this the right way to give life to a child!
I’m also afraid that I’m too far a long and will suffer physical damage. I know a couple of places that do first trimester abortion up to 14 weeks. I need to decide soon!!!