I had an ectopic that ruptured the fallopian tube. resulted in taking the tube and ovary out on one side completely out. have no previous or current children and it was the 1st pregnancy. 1 yr later had a spontaneous miscarriage, then a month later a successful pregnancy. boyfriend of all three pregnancies does not want the child though. we didnt expect to get pregnant so easily because of the missing tube. although we are very young, he believes to abort it and in a few yrs it would of been fine to have a child. though, i believe it can b hard to get pregnant the older and later it is for me and reality is 3 yrs i can be single, might not be with anyone, and i want to be able to have one child in my lifetime. though id like it to have happened when i was older, i dont know if i want to mess with my body with the abortion. and im still at risk for having a future ectopic bc of the first. what if i abort, and next time is an ectopic and im screwed. will i be able to have children?

Abortion can raise the risk of you not being able to get pregnant in the future. Due to the fact of all the problems you have had getting pregnant and staying pregnant. Just keep the baby and let it live it is a blessing for you and this child to be here after all of this mess. Be blessed and keep it. All babies are a blessing from God but this one in particularly is an Amazing Blessing!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D Just please consider keeping this one. There has to be a reason you are still pregnant this time. Maybe your child is the next president!!!! LOL Seriously

I have n ectopic kidney n i just want to knw wat complications may arise later on in my married life n can i concieve in this situation