Hi! I am trying to grow my hair. The last time I had a haircut is nearly a year ago now, and I am very happy with the fact I hardly have any split ends at all! Mind you, one of my concerns is that my hair is really dry, especially towards the ends. What herbs can I put in to my hair that will make it nice and soft? I have decided to no longer use commercial products because these might make the hair LOOK nice, they won't keep it healthy. Thanks.

How about some olive oil, thyme, yoyoba oil, camomile, cloves (for the smell), rosemary and lavender. Mix it all together and put that into your hair once a week. Leave it in for half an hour and than rinse out. Your hair should be really soft and smell lovely. Hope that helps!

Oh, thank you for your reply! I have to say that I like the sound of that. I think that I will try that out when I get all of your ingredients together! I do have one question though. Doesn't the mixture you describe make your hair very oily? How do you rinse that all out? With just water, or using conditioners?