Here are some ways you can grow hair fast naturally: Read below...
• To increase the length of your hair, nip any potential damage in the bud by getting regular trims. Trims just cut the bottom of your hair. These are not meant to cut a lot of inches.
• You always want to use a wide toothed com b to comb wet hair. Avoid using a brush to brush wet hair fact is, when your mane is wet, it is most likely to be broken and damaged.
• Use an aloe Vera massage on your scalp, leave it for an hour and then rinse it with warm water.
• Another natural approach is to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea.
• Boiled water with rosemary leaves used as a daily rinse will also strengthen your hair strands even further.
Another good technique is to use a hot oil treatment made of natural herbs to cleanse the scalp and increase blood flow for maximum hair growth.
Growing hair fast naturally is rather simple, but it does take time and persistence. Resist the urge to cut hair or to color it as this will only hurt your efforts to grow out your hair.