Hi, folks. I wash the dishes a lot since I am the only woman in the family. However, lately there is some redness that appeared on both of my hands. I think I have eczema and it has very unpleasant burning sensation. I would like to solve this somehow. Are there any herbs for eczema that I could use?

Hello. Eczema is indeed a chronic skin disorder. It is characterized by itchy rash. It can appear on face, hands, etc. It could be that frequent dish washing and the contact with the detergent bother you. You should decrease it or use rubber gloves. Your family members should also help, never mind they are men. Chamomile is something that can be effective. Use creams with chamomile for your skin. Gamma-linoleic acid can also help. It can be present in borage oil or evening primrose oil. Nevertheless, I would recommend you to consult a dermatologist.