Hi, guys. I am planning to deal with my physical health more. I will go to the nearby wellness. I am not sure that pure physical exercises will be enough. I would like to know if there are some herbs for wellness that I could use. Can you recommend me any? Thank you in advance.

Hello. It is great that you want to take care of your body. I think that you should take proteins since you intend on exercising. You can also take ginseng and aloe vera. They are excellent for many things. You can see which supplements you would take. I recommend consulting an expert. He will recommend what suits you best. I hope you will come up with a solution. Bye!

use flax-seed on salads or take flax-seed pills as bottle says. I also recommend rosemary in foods when cookie Works wonders It is an 'anti" so helps protect against getting sick., It also works awesome for poison ivy, sketto bites, or random outside plants that you "itch" from.---- in the "itch" cases boil 2 cups of water in pot. then add once boiling 2 teaspoons of rosemary- lower to simmer- mix(stir) then put a washcloth or rag in it. then turn off - U want it hot but not scorching when u take it out and put on the rash/itch--------