I’ve been found to be HPV positive two months ago after pap screen found abnormal cells on my cervix. Thank God, they were not cancerous, but getting the results for HPV test really hit me hard. I’m now risking cervical cancer and there is no medical cure for HPV. That’s why I’m trying to go the only way that makes some sense – I’m trying to make my immune system as strong as possible. I’ve quit smoking and trying to eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as I can, but are there any specific herbs or supplements that I should consider taking to boost my immune system?

Thanks for your replies!

like you said yourself, there are no medical treatments that would guarantee you that you will get rid of HPV virus because it stays dormant in your body once you get the infection. However, you can keep it under control by making sure your immune system is always strong enough to prevent virus from multiplying and causing cervix cell damage.

If you're smoker - you need to quit, your route with fresh vegetables and fruit is a good way too, if you can make sure they're organically grown - that would be even better. Vitamin C is well known for its 'immune system-friendly' properties, so you should talk with a pharmacist about bigger than usual dose of vitamin c supplement. Other than this, I think that you can still get a recommendation from your ob-gyn for some mostly herbal vaginalletes that help in keeping your vaginal flora balanced,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Turkey Tail supplement (mushroom), Reishi mashroom, curcumin, all orange veggies, vit C, vit E, and selen are all help to get rid of HPV.