I read a book about ayurveda from the library and it was ever so fascinating, so I wanted to see if there were any treatments for kidney problems as well. After a bit of a search, I found this on the internet: http://www.ayurveda-herbs.com/19.htm
I was hoping someone could tell me what they think of these herbs for kidney health? Do you think it works and is worth buying?

I have no experience with the herbs that you linked to, but I did use ayurvedic treatments before and have always had good results with it. You must have seen from the book you read that ayurveda is very common sense, and in some ways even more evidence-based than modern western medicine, which is very important to me. If there is anything that I can't stand it is a whole host of medical interventions that then in turn create the need for more medical interventions... Ayurveda is there to put your body back in balance, not to take it out of there. That is my experience anyway.