I am 17 years old and have been sexually active with seven different partners over the past year, after my most recent partner the day after intercourse i was very sore at the enterance to my vagina where penetration occured the following day i noticed a small ulcer that increasing got more and more painful and bigger i have pain during urination and have notice another small ulcer in the same general area. My symptoms lead towards having contracted genital herpes but i never formed blister they just automatically became ulcers, help?

Well, everyone is different and everyone can react to the disease differently - some people don't have any symptoms of genital herpes at all, not even blisters, while other people experience everything, from heavy flu symptoms to sores. So, there actually is a chance that you did in fact contract genital herpes. But even if it's not herpes it does not sound like something that you will be able to get rid of unless you go and get yourself tested for STDs so you could get the treatment.