So I found out that a female I had sex with 9+months ago had herpes. And I just recently (2months ago) go this red lump on my penile shaft. It doesn't hurt it doesn't itch, nor has it dissapeared. I also haven't had any problems urinating. This photo I have recently popped it. It apeared a little bit of puss came out and when I continued to try and pop more out and a little bit of blood came out. took some effort to pop it so maybe it was quite possibly because I used a bit of force that it bleed? Anyways, I also do shave with a razor down there and I have cut it roughly in that spot before. Could this quite possibly be an ingrown hair? My what little research I have done said that sometimes you wouldn't have symptoms but first outbreak is normally within 20 days. If I remember correctly I don't recall ever noticing anything like that before. I am nervous because I have just recently gotten a girlfriend and wouldn't want to transmit the disease to her. Please someone with medical experience answer this question.

Hey there I definatly have medical experience.... Herpes is tricky some people can have the virus in them and never show and outbreak other get numerous ones . The length of time varies from person to person it could take a few weeks to months or years to have an outbreak after being infected. If you have one isolated lump it's more than likely an ingrown hair or something but difficult to say with out seeing it. Herpes USUALLY. Appears as clusters of blister like bumps hat break open and leave little ulcerated sores thst are usually painful but not always

Dude you got herpes. Sorry bro. It can take up to 7 years to show up.

UR FUQT