I recently got tested and hepatitis C and Herpes Type 1 came back positive. I knew about hep-C and got treated for it before, i just have some antibodies. Type 1 herpes caught me by surprise. I read a lot about it and thought i have Genital Herpes(which i don't think i do) I just have this weird feeling around my groin/genital area. I feel itch/irritation/tingling and just restless down there. I went to a dermatologist and he said i may have some Bacteria or fungal. I tried every known spray,cream or powder i could get over the counter. But he proscribed Ketoconazole creme 2%. I have been putting it on since Thursday but i really don't feel any better I also get this itchy/irritation on head of my penis. The itch isn't so bad where i have to itch but its always on my mind and i just want to get rid of it I am not sure if i have public lice crabs or scabies I sometimes feel pain around my Genital and have some weird tingling/irritation around my anus/butt cheeks I am just really frustrated,confused and feel so depressed. I just want to know what the heck is going on so i can deal with it and move on should i see another entomologist or should i go to my regular doctor who maybe able to help me? Can a Physician check for crabs or scabies? I don't have any pimples or scratches on or around my penis but this problem is just not letting up any suggestion/help will be greatly appreciated someone suggested that i should try Diflucan tablets

Burning feeling in penis tip, tingling feeling in tip 

Burning chapped feeling in inner thighs(chafting)

Discoloration of Penis Tip

Discomfort and Irritation on the scrotum skin area

I don't have any signs of genital herpes, but i am very worried.  I am having these issues for over 5 weeks now.  I have tried almsot every over the counter and prosciption 

if anyone can help, i would greatly appricate it 

Discoloration of Penis Tip

these are my symptoms, i am not sure if these are the signs of genital herpes.