I have a delicate question- I haven’t visit doctor yet- but I think I have a genital herpes and I think it is getting bigger! Anyone familiar with this?!
Please help!

Hey,
You should definitely pay a visit to a doc! Since this genital herpes can become even uglier and can definitely enlarge to some other parts of your body.. I guess you wouldn’t want this to happen?!
For now I can suggest acyclovir (tablets or capsules) for genital herpes. But it will not cure your genital herpes - it will help your sores to heal faster. Acyclovir also helps to relieve the pain or discomfort of genital herpes. Sometimes acyclovir is given to help prevent the infection (genital herpes) from coming back. But you should see a doctor!

>

>

>

> hey,

i think i had herpes once but that was when i was using undie's were all the heat and sweat would just stay there and you would begin to itch or otherwise and than that produce the herpe's but than i went with boxe's something than was loose and wouldnt make me sweat or be hot and i lost herpes about in 2 to 3 week's jsut by wearing boxe's that dont ride against your genital's this is my opion this worked for me i dont know it might not work for you. oh yeah and constant washing of your genitals would help.

Soo, whoever wrote that they think they used to have herpes did NOT bc you never lose it! It's with you for life!
I have genital herpes.. unfortunately. I went to the doctor immediately and they prescribed my Lydocaine, it is numbing creme and it really really really helped me get through all the pain. It's hard, I know. I also was put on Vicadon for the pain and sleep.
Definately go see the doctor!! It will help, trust me!

Taps- yeah whoever wrote that soooo doesnt have correct info coming in or going out! herpes doesnt go away and it certainly isnt from ur underwear rubbin u wrong! to the person who wrote that u need to go to the dr. just to b on the safe side that u dont have any stds since u are very misinformed! and please check ur info b4 u give advice to someone for they might take that advice and think there is nothing wrong with them when in fact there could b!