My symptoms are itch and mild pain in my genital area. It started about 2.5 months ago first itchy feeling, and little burning and pain. I am not sure if it is STD. I waited for some time, I thought it will pass. I need some help here. What this could be? Did anyone experience those symptoms?

It sounds to me like genital herpes, although the symptoms and severity of genital herpes outbreaks can vary greatly from person to person. They also may vary from outbreak to outbreak. You may have very painful burning and sores in the genital area, or you could have milder symptoms such as itching and redness. There are even people who don't recognize any symptoms at all. In fact, 90% of infected people don't even realize they have the disease and could be spreading the virus without knowing it. The symptoms of genital herpes may first appear a long time after you were infected, you may have contracted it from a sexual partner many years ago. Your partner may also have genital herpes and not know it.