My husband has been experiencing problems with high blood pressure for a long time. Physicians recommended him to make some changes in his life style…but unfortunately he didn’t.
Lately he started complaining that he has a problem urinating. I’m not sure if there is any connection with his high blood pressure. I only assume that it might be something with adrenal glands.

Some people with high blood pressure may have trouble with heart, brain or kidneys. If it’s not treated high blood pressure can cause kidney failure. Adrenal glands are endocrine glands located on the top of both kidneys. They are orange-colored, triangular shaped and measure about one- half inch in height and 3 inches length. Through them kidneys are being supplied with blood. There are three arteries that supply each adrenal gland and the middle suprarenal artery is a branch directly off the aorta. According to this there is a connection. But your husband should start taking this more serious, before it is too late.