i really want to know how increased noise can cause high blood pressure.i want the explanation to be more scientific

Hello! I ran into the same statements a couple of times but the problems is that none of the sources actually explained how loud noise leads to high blood pressure. I did a little bit more reading and came to some conclusion on which you may agree or disagree.

First of all, we must agree that we are talking about constant exposure to loud noises like in a working or living place. Occasional noise won’t do us much harm, especially if this loud noise (like music) is comfortable and makes us feel good. We are talking about the irritable noise here.
Here is what happens and how I see it.

Loud noise causes stress to our system. When we are under stress, out body reacts immediately to protects us and releases hormones that make us cope and act fast to the stress. High levels of these hormones speed up heart beats, increase blood pressure, put more pressure on heart and increase breathing rates.

If we have to suffer from such reactions 8 hours per day, every day, our body will certainly fail somewhere. I am not sure we can cope with so much tension.

does this cause chronic hbp or just temporary? i have high blood pressure and i play in a band, i know you wouldnt think it gets that loud, but sometimes its very loud and i leave with my ears ringing badly. is this possible?

Health Advisor
Your ringing must be from loud music!