i had 2 hip surgeries in 2005 but had my son ok 3 1/2 years ago. since then i have herniated discs and bulging discs in my lower back and neck, they are flattening my ventral cord and compromising my nerves. i have basic narrowing of the spine, also polyarthritis(rheumatoid), peripheral neuropathy, carpal tunnel syndrome and fibromyalgia

It looks like a lot but it comes down to whether or not i can carry the baby. I am 34 years old and very tiny only weigh 103lbs. with my first son i was 129lbs when had him 16 days early weighing 5lbs 8oz.

i just found out friday i was pregnant so it is a little startling and i am looking for any advice if anyone had experienced similar problems. what works best for high risk pregnancies, etc

i will talking to all of my doctors week but i like to hear from woman who have gone through it or know someone as well.

i really want this child so please any little thing will help.

thanks so much