I had my period a week ago, finished last wednesday (17th). Me and my boyfriend have had sex the day after, friday and tuesday where his condom broke but we immediately replaced it and he did not ejaculate inside me. Yesterday I started getting a brownish colour discharge so I am wondering why this is? Could I be pregnant?
I would think it unlikely you are pregnant yet - you probably haven't ovulated.
- If the first day of your last menstrual period was 13th, then your probable ovulation date would be October 27th, so the possible conception dates are reckoned to be October 23rd to 31st.
- Tuesday was 23rd, and sperm can live inside your body for up to 5 days
- Pre-cum can contain sperm, particularly if he has not urinated since his last ejaculation
- So technically it is possible to still get pregnant, but it seems unlikely
- An IUD could well prevent implantation
- The brownish discharge could be that your period did not discharge everything, and this is the final clear-out
Hope this helps