I am 41, and my Penis tip just started hurting (Burning at the head) while I urinate. Also Penis is leaking semen during the day with out getting excited. What could be going on?

I am 31 and have the same problem,have u found an answer to why this is happening

I think you should both go get a urin test......the burning sensation during urination and the continuous penal discharge of a fluid that looks like semen (white in color and with high consistency) is a sign of chlamydia which is a very common sexually transmitted disease caused by a kind of bacterial infection in the woman's vagina that causes these symptoms when passed on to a male sex partner during intercouse......
it is treated through a course of anti-biotics and can be cleared within few days, however it can cause damage to the reproductive system in both men and women (more serious in women than men) if left untreated for a long time.....it is also wise to refrain from having any kind of sexual intercourse during the treatment period.
It is also very important that you would have your sex-partner checked as well, and treated if neccessary, because you might risk getting infected again during intercourse, if your partner is still infected

When u said if this is left untreated for a long time, whats a long time? My husband has had this problem for around roughly 2 weeks but we havent gone 2 c a dr yet..

i'm 17 and feel i have the same problem, with burning and leaking during the day

the passage of semen with the urine has the medical name congestive?prostatitis. During sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate. The seminal vesicles are paired structures located behind the prostate gland that also manufacture fluid. Sperm from the testicles (which account for only 1-2% of the semen) travel up a series of tubes (epididymis and vas deferens) on each side to join the seminal vesicles forming the paired ejaculatory ducts. These structures empty into the prostatic portion of the urethra. At the time of ejaculation, prostatic fluid is discharged into the urethra (urinary canal) where it mixes with discharge from the ejaculatory ducts forming the semen. The semen volume is in the 2-6 cc range. Arousal without ejaculation causes the prostate to swell?with fluid producing tension on the prostate’s capsule. ?Stool passing through the rectum actually pushes on the distended prostate producing the penile discharge. Prolonged sitting (you sit on the prostate) can cause the?discharge to be noted before voiding. At the end of urination, as the bladder?is emptying out the last few drops of urine, it actually squeezes the?prostate. If the prostate is congested, you will then note this fluid at?the end of urination. With congestive prostatitis discomfort is often referred
to the testicle(s), groin, low back or rectal area. This pain in the testicles is denoted by the slang terms: “blue balls” or “lover’s nuts”. Irritating urinary symptoms may also occur. In some patients, only the discharge is noted. The discharge is generally immediately relieved by ejaculation and prevented by ?avoiding sexual arousal without ejaculation. Sitting in a warm bathtub?for 10-15 minutes daily will also provide some relief. Chronic congestion of the prostate gland can lead to an inflammation of the prostate, so called prostatitis. Other symptoms that might occur with prostatitis include frequency of urination, slowing of the urinary stream, burning with voiding or ejaculation, burning in the penile tip unrelated to voiding, sexual dysfunction (such as difficulty with erection), aching in the penis, testicles, and discomfort in the lower abdomen, low back, groin, rectum or perineum (the area between the scrotum and rectum – betwixt the “wind and the rain”). The passage of blood at the initiation or termination of urination or in the semen can also be noted. Too frequent or too infrequent ejaculation, sexual arousal without ejaculation, withdraw at the time of ejaculation, aggressive bike or horse back riding, and excessive spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine in the diet can predispose you to this. Sitting for long periods of time, especially in an automotive vehicle, can put undo pressure on the prostate and aggravate the condition. For the latter, it is best not to sit more than 2-3 hours at a time. Stop the vehicle periodically, take a short walk and go to the bathroom to urinate. A thick pad or piece of sponge rubber on your seat will also help to cushion the prostate. One should avoid any of the above that apply. Eliminating all of the factors that apply to you are just as important, if not more so, than taking medication! Ejaculation beyond the tolerance of the prostate to fill and empty may also cause discomfort. Likewise if one does so infrequently, fluid still builds up from thoughts, dreams, fantasies, etc. and has to be released periodically to decompress the gland and relieve the symptoms. For most men, ejaculation in moderation, perhaps 1-2 times a week, is reasonable. A daily warm bath for 10-15 minutes 1-2 times daily also lessens the discomfort. Attention to sexual activity and warm bathes should be utilized regardless of the type of prostatitis and whether or not medications are prescribed!
There are several types of prostatitis. Sometimes prostatitis can be due to an infection of the gland with bacteria. This usually requires an initial 4 week course of an appropriate antibiotic (the commonest prescribed are the fluoroquinolones, but tetracyclines, sulfas and other agents can also work). Typically, pus cells and bacteria are found in the prostatic fluid.
Abacterial prostatitis has several varieties. In one, the prostatic fluid demonstrates pus cells but no bacteria. In the other, called prostadynia, there are neither pus cells nor bacteria in the fluid, just the symptoms. In all types of prostatitis, the urinalysis generally is normal unless the infection spreads into the bladder. Abacterial prostatitis usually responds to the general measures mentioned above. Medications that sometimes help include the over-the-counter natural supplement saw palmetto 320 mgm daily and alpha-blockers (such as Flomax, Hytrin, Cardura & Uroxatral). The latter require a prescription from you physician if he thinks it is indicated. Prostatitis may also be classified as acute (severe), subacute (mild), or asymptomatic. It may also occur as a single episode, be recurrent or chronic. Because of your persistent symptoms, consultation with a urologist should be scheduled. In cases with recurrent prostatitis or hematuria, it sometimes is necessary to study the urinary tract. A man should learn to listen to his body. Good luck!?

That's an intense post and I was not aware of how much that would have an impact on my prostate. Thanks for posting that article fo rus.

So does this mean that he should go and see the doctor ? .. or is a positive way in helping it to stop at home?.. my bf says it would be embarressing to see the doctor .. !

I am 24 and unmarried and not sexually active yet but have the same problem . The white liquid that come out in the end is called? Plz suggest do i need to go to a dr ?? My culture report was negative ...... plz reply fast !

Im 21 and i have this problem, i went to the doctor today and he told me i should go get screened at the clinic, i am sexually active but with one person for the past 18 months so i dont think it could be an std but im no expert.

had sex with my friend who to my knollege does not have anything. we have had sex for 2 weeks and nothing bad has happened. then the next night i woke up with a clear sticky liquid on me sheets and she was not sleeping with me. i went directly to the bathroom and my piss burns and the tube where the pee comes out of is sensitive/hurts when pressure is applied and is leaking sticky clear liquid. so i thought it might be blood so i didnt go pee for that whole day. now today it doesnt leak very much or at all unless pressure is applied and the burning is tolerable but now today my kidney hurts so i went to the bathroom and it helped but its been hurting all day. after reading the posts above i drank water all day and while at work went to the bathroom alot because i felt like i needed to but i didnt really pee very much at all and my kidney or bladder still hurts, the pain is about 6 or 7/10. the pain is tollerable and it does hurt alot but its enough to stop me from moving around because i can feel the pain when i sit or walk. any ideas on what i may have?

She got you dog.

Sounds similar to what I'm experiencing, went to my doctor and turns out I have a kidney stone

I  have been bother by frequent urination up to 15 times a day more and more. I get a burning sensation when I cum and loss of pleasurable  orgasiam feeling. Lately I have been getting a burning pressure feeling in the head of my penis. just getting up and walking around or swinging golf or tennis club. I have urinalysis that had blood in it for he first time after taking Myrbetric for 6 weeks then it cleared up after stopping it for 3 weeks. I have taken antiboitic  in case I had some form or prostiitis . I have no leaking. Just various amounts of flow and amounts volume. I have normal PSA test. No one can tell me what I have or how to stop it but it is getting to me, more and more  any suggestions out thereplease as to who to contact or any idea what is going on. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I had an issue with these same symptoms in 7th grade. It was initially a bladder infection (explaining the frequent urination and pain while urinating) that lead to a kidney infection (explaining the pain in the kidneys). I went to the doctor and they took care of everything.