I do not suffer from any specific disease but anyway would like to provide better health for myself by using acupuncture. I am busy and I also have a family and kids so sometimes I am really exhausted and feel like I am in lack of energy and would like to regain it somehow. I drink vitamins and minerals supplement and have occasional headaches but there is all to it but I am still interested in keeping my health on normal level by acupuncture if it is possible.

Sure it is possible though the main goal of acupuncture is to heal the disease but on the other hand you have this feeling of being tired and exhausted which also is the sign of disturbed energy in your organism. And acupuncture is the main part of the Chinese tradition that says whenever there is some health problem from mental or physical nature than it means that energy pathways called meridians are disturbed and that is what causes being health uncomfortably. And that’s where the acupuncture helps in releasing the symptoms by the special techniques of inserting the needles into the acupunctural points that are dispersed along those meridians. This is actually the way you could heal some illness but also you could relax your muscles and nerves and though acupuncture is not recognized as a science by the western medicine it is proved that inserting the needles into this points under the skin actually releases endorphin and some other biochemical's and this affect general health also.