I am suffering from chronic sinus infection since I was 10 years old, and I am 26 now. I am always on meds, nasal sprays...terrible headaches...all stuff there is. Anyway, one of my good friends started with homeopathy and he says that he feels much better and he is not taking pills and stuff. I was wondering what are homeopathy meds for sinus infection; does anyone have advice for me?

I felt pressure in my sinuses for a long time and I was also recommended to try with homeopathy. The most frequently prescribed homeopathic medicine for sinusitis is Kali bichromicum, so maybe you should start with it. It really depends of your complete condition...homeopathy cures your whole body not just sinusitis, so there is no universal answer. Please, see a homoeopathist and consult him/her about your treatment.