I need instant immediate help!!! I am so seek that I couldn't move out of my bad. I have high fever and my throat is so big that I can't swallow anything. I am on meds but the thing is tomorrow I have to be in my office for some unavoidable business. And I came to an idea to try with homeopathy so please help someone for whom homeopathy worked overnight I need that receipt!!!

Wow, wow it doesn't go that way. First you should find homoeopathist the special one of course who could prescribe you the exact and proper homeopathy treatment and than you might come to the point where homeopathy could work overnight. I am one of those so lucky to have such experience with homeopathy. I had flu last year and was practically dying but my sis urged me to try with homeopathic remedies and I remember that night I urged myself and took that homeopathy treatment just to please my sis and next thing I remember was me waking up in the morning almost totally healed so you see there are such cases where homeopathy worked overnight. I haven't yet been seek since this period but I know what I will do next time I got ill-I will take some homeopathy treatment for it really works overnight.