hello! I am positive i have some allergies throat related and it occurs whenever I eat actually my allergies throat are especially present whenever i eat eggs, peanuts, fish and other sea food such as shrimp or crab , but also i have this throat tingling which is usually accompanied with swelling of the lips, tounge, face and even throat swelling. Especially those allergies throat symptoms are common whenever i eat tree nuts for example walnuts and i adore eating them but are really making me problem.

Well, this allergies throat you have described are actually food allergy or more commonly food hypersensitivity. I advice you go have some allergy testings just to determine on what sort of the food you are allergic-by the way usually the food allergy symptoms are manifested in tingling and swelling throat-and if it is about food hypersensitivity than the food allergy my become even life-threatening. To me it looks like you are allergic to some sort pf proteins that comes from the food you have mentioned.and the only way to avoid those allergic throat sensation is actually avoid eating the food that makes you feel that way.