see my dear sister,beliave me,i am a male,please stop the masterbate,i is actually not god for health,before marriage if you make masterbate,you will be lose everything,and you will be come oldest,and if you lose your verginity before marrige you will not be happy in your marrige life.and when your husbend will f*****g you.you will not fill very good,becose you was understand it before what is it?

so please becareful about it.

and stop the massterbate

Dude, where did you learn your English and grammar. I would think by now that posters would have the common decency to use the spell check that is built into the program not to mention actually form coherent, logical, and possibly, just maybe, somewhat of a clear sentence. I'm not even going to reply to the topic itself because I wouldn't know where to begin. Maybe someone else can string together a logical thought process long enough to put into a message and post it.

rapidfire10000 asked because I assume he was too scared there will be no women left in the world since:
 "
if you make masterbate,you will be lose everything"

Well, fear not.
  1. alamkhan, I will guess and say, "learned" his English while selling petrol to the rest of the masturbating world. I don't know what happens to men when they "make masterbate", but I think they will not get all those promised virgins when it comes their time. True, they will not be a public shame, victims of all kinds of abuse and whatnot, but it's the eternal life that counts...
You were right rapidfire10000 - either an essay or ****. So, point 2. - I tried, but it's getting me so angry that I just might accidentally cause a curse upon myself by this "brother", so - it's a bail. We'll give it a better shot some other time.

Celebrity
ok, regarding English ... I will pass this - this man is obviously not great in grammar, and yes, I can't really get message straight, but I assume he is not too keen about masturbation and pre-marriage sex  (=_=)

and your message - o man, o man? where did you find a time machine? I would like to go back to 19th century! 

I mean wtf are you taking about?    :-@ 

Cpt. Moonshine,

I do not think this person has a shred of common decency.
The word "like" has been over used in the English language and has has lost all of its meaning.
If you think I am insulting women, you are wrong. Go look at some of the other posts I have responded to about girls or women masturbating. Really I think you have misunderstood what the original purpose of my first post was intended for. If you do still think that I am bashing on women in the post, I do apologize. My posting was not to say that if you masturbate, you will burn in hell because if that is the case, I will be there for eternity.

This poster obviously has moral ethics and beliefs and I respect that. However his grammar and spelling skills, are not in his favor. I assume that English is not his first language. However when posting on a public forum, and I have snapped at people before for this, there are some ethical & logical guidelines. Do not use texting language, at least try and use the spell check, and don't just post a bunch of random thoughts that done have any logical order. If you are taking the time to post, you probably want a response from your reader therefore it is inconsiderate and rude to said reader if they have to decrypt the message just to understand what the poster wants.

...This kinda pisses me off. old style belief's are mostly wrong. I believe that you should experiment to your hearts content because most men cant make a female orgasm. (i cant remember the actual estimate) so if your old-style beliefs would butt-out then maybe you and other men AND other woman can learn to please themselves and others. (not saying to go out and skrew a shitload of people but to experiment with the one you love... i know this was a long time ago but jeesh...you spelt virginity wrong its appearent that you don't give a sh*t about your sister and her pleasure/feelings xD