how many of you guys want some sort of sex with another guy your gender does not matter gay bi or str8 please let me know and ladies how many of you would let your man have what he realy wants

If sex with a guy was what he really wanted, then he wouldn't want me- thus, I would let him go & he wouldn't be 'my man' anymore.

If I found out that my man was acting on homosexual tendencies, then I certainly wouldn't sleep with him again. It's no different from cheating with a woman! Infidelity is infidelity and it's disrespectful & degrading to the cheated-on partner- no matter the 'type' of sex.

I've read your other posts nicc06 and frankly, you read like a man who's confussed. Figure out what you want & stop involving other people in it, until you have. If you're gay- great! Admit it, be happy & get on with your life. If you're Bi- again, great- go and find a woman who gets turned on by you being in the sack with a bloke & live happily ever after (believe me, there are plenty of women out there that like that kind of stuff!). You're definetly NOT straight, as straight blokes don't fantasize about sex with other men- no matter how you want to dress it up.

And stop looking for justification to your cheating (or whatever it is you think you're doing) on messageboards. The only person you are fooling here is yourself.

V

hey i only asked the question it does not meen im strange the question might be but im not