Hi, i am a 17 yr old guy and am struggling with myself on just one ques, "AM I GAY??" I am attracted to girls but i often masturbate while looking at gay porn!!! So  will it be correct for me to accept my sexuality as homosexual. Anticipating a quick reply. Thanxx

hi I like girls, I have been married but like you I get the same erge as you I look at gay porn and want to masterbate but I have known I preffer boys since I was 8 years old, So I'm bisexual you get the erge because you find it erotic its normal I would think unless you want to go further than looking and playing with yourself i,e.looking for gay sex with another guy then you would be bisexual like myself but then what is wrong with that you get the best of both worlds,just make sure you and him are clean !!!!

Thanxx Nicc06 for ur reply. To  be very frank, i do not feel attracted to girls as much as to guys. It seems i am all messed up!!! And like u said that u are married and had preferences for boys, are u able to copulate properly with all excitement (SORRY IF I GOT PERSONAL)??? Pls don't mind Nicc06!

hi I think your not mixed up,only you know what you preffer I think you are not thinking of yourself but the idea's of what your family ? your worried about what they will think. Am I right...... Ok back to your question the honest truth I find it very messey with a girl but the end resault is the same If I ejaculat in a girl its the same as a guy,but I find the male body so sensual much more than a female body and again I love what we have between our legs I would say more than that but I would sound rude but I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say.By the way I am divorced now but live with a girl she knows my sexual prefferance we do have sex but not that often.And I love looking at gay porn.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

, I live in the South of France where do you live.

Hi guest, only you can answer that question. And you don't need to come to a decision in any hurry. There is a broad spectrum of sexuality and you fit somewhere on that spectrum. You might be gay or bisexual or heterosexual but enjoy gay porn. It's all ok as long as you ate true to yourself and honest with your partners. Is there some sort of GLBT support group for young people in your area? That might help you by talking to people who are experiencing what you are going through. Try to relax and see how things unfold. It's confusing now but will become clearer over time. Take care

Thanx for ur reply. Yes u r absolutely right. I am from India and somewhat understood what u said.

I feel sorry for you and I understand your position it was the same for me I could never tell my parents but I wish I had because now its to late they are both dead. If you are gay or even bisexual you really should tell them it would make your live easier and you could start to live the way you wish, you would not and are not the first gay Indian boy.But I do know it will be hard to tell them. If you do not you will never ever be happy that I know from my own expiriance.

Nicc06, i can't tell them. Here i India, the society and my parents are quite conservative and spiritual. I don't think they'll accept ma as gay!!

Sorry, *in India

now I understand better very difficult for you do you have any gay friends, I can only say if you have, at least you can comfort each other if not you will have to do what I had to do and marry a girl,unfortunatly you have to lead a double life one you want to live the other the one your parents want.Or wait till your old enough and move away from your parents then you can lead the life you want to live.I really do feel sorry for you the next 5 or 6 years are going to be spent doing what you do not want to do.

You are Bisexual.

I was 8years old when I knew i preffered boys I married twice divorced twice and now live with my girlfriend but I know I'm gay I prefer boys and she knows that