I'm a 15 year old pansexual girl. But I don't feel like I'm completely a girl but I'm not a boy. I feel uncomfortable having boobs and a vagina( or any genitals for that matter) and I just don't know what to do I have no idea what I am or what I'm supposed to do (or be)

what is a pansexual if you dont me asking?

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.( taken from Wikipedia)

is that like bisexual?

Yeah kinda

so are you tutupanda ?the one who started the post.is ther a difference being bi an being pansexual ?because you said kinda

Yeah I'm Tutupanda. Being bisexual means that you like both girls and boy but when you're pansexual your gender blind meaning you don't care about gender.

so physically are you female so do you go out with girls or boys or both ?do you have a peferance its kind of hard to understand meaning if you dont care about gender how do you decide

Yeah I'm physically a girl and I personally don't have a preference, and we go for the personality of a person

[ kind of personal] so if and when you have sex and your with a male you have intercourse right ? and if its a female do you consider your self a lesbian ? and can you be able to preforme either way

sorry i forgot to mention why do you say[ we go for the personality}

Yes I would be able to preform either way,
And I wouldn't call myself a lesbian if I had intercourse with a female (I'm still pansexual)

ok but i know that those sites are like in general . i like to hear it from you but if you dont want to answer that will fine just let be know .one more question do you dress more like a boy or more like a girl i mean do you wear dresses . and since your a female physically do you act femine or more masculine ? i didnt know what pansexual was

I think the way i dress variates on how i feel. but i mostly dress more like a boy, i can wear a skirt (but sometimes it makes me uncomfortable) and more girly clothes like dresses( i honestly love dresses) but it's mostly on rare conditions like at birthday parties and different celebrations. I think i act more feminine than masculine. but i dont feel like a girl at least not completely like one (and of course you can ask me questions i just thought that you might be able to get some more information from someone that can explain it better)

i think your doing a good job in answering my question better than the the internet i hope you dont mind .it is very intresting .ithink im educating my self on pansexual which i never knew exsited .hopefully it will help others too.i know you told me that you go by the other peoples personality if you like them or not and that is what most people go by in general . but sometimes it goes beyond that where that person is physically attractive to them so do you have that feeling ?and can you have that feeling with both male and female?