I AM 8 1/2 MOS. PREGNANT AND BEEN USING AFRIN SINCE I WAS 6 MOS. PREGNANT. IT STARTED W/ A COLD. I WAS VERY STUFFED UP AND IT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BREATH. SO I STARTED USING AFRIN IT WORKED IMMEDIATELY! AFTER 5 DAYS OR SO I WAS STILL NEEDING THE AFRIN, NOW 3 MOS. LATER I FIND MYSELF STUFFY AND STILL INHALING THIS AFRIN. IM AFRAID FOR MY UNBORN SON THE DOCTORS SAY JUST USE SALIN. OF COURSE THAT DID'NT HELP. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

Nasal sprays are ok to use while pregnant, i checked on line. I know from experience that they are a bad idea in general. After i used it for 3 or 4 days i developed rebound congestion and it was worse that before.
Saline never touched me, Ocean never touched me, i was miserable and had to depend on this little bottle.
Try breaking it down, a little at a time. Quitting all together is the best way to go, but if your like me, we really enjoy breathing!! 8-|
Mix 50% Afrin with 50% Saline, break it down a little each time until you have reached a 90/10 mixture, by this time you should not have the dependency on the Afrin and your nasal congestion will be relieved. You don't have much time before baby gets here, so you might want to get on it right away. Maybe by the time you deliver, you'll be breathing clearly with no little bottle. Let us know, and have a healthy, happy baby :-D :-D