I would lie if I'd say my life is not interesting. Just the other day I met a girl and today I found out she was actually a guy! Well, we did not have anything more than a pleasant conversation, but there could have been something more... Anyway, how can he or she has such a voice (I mean it is a bit rough, but not that noticeable)? What is the hormone treatment like for transsexuals?

Main difference between man and a woman is based on the hormones that are unique for each gender. That means that woman's body also produces testosterone but in much lesser amount than man, while the level of estrogen is much higher in woman. This means that if man uses estrogen therapy, for example, he will start developing woman's characteristics (well, it is not that significant, but with plastic surgery, difference might be drastic). The problem is, hormonal therapy has to be repeated from time to time, and it is not cheap at all.