I have been having stomach episodes for about six weeks. It takes me a couple weeks to recover. I started out vomiting several times. Then going to the bathroom having blood and mucus mixed in. The pain and swelling in my stomach is to much to handle. I sweat so bad just walking from room to room. Its embarrassing. I've had scopes done and an ultrasound done of my stomach. They did find colitis but really just put me on pepcid. Again I am starting the whole episode over again. I can't take going through this again. I will have to go to the ER if its gets that bad again. They are keeping me on pain killers and three stomach pills but yet no answer as to why. I know I am not crazy and I'm only 31 and very healthy (except for this). Can someone please tell me where to turn when you can't get to the bottom of what's causing the issue. I've got an 11 month old son I need to take care of. I can't hardly even lift him and to bend over to pick him up sends my stomach into severe pain. Please Please can someone help me. I know these pains are not in my head. I am happier now that I ever have been and stress is just normal day to day, not anything out of the ordinary. I know the scopes showed the colitis and showed the entry to my colon was swollen. I am so scared and just having a hard time dealing with it. I'm scared of the pain again. It hurts in my lower back as well more. I have arthritis in my back though too so its hard to tell. I have also been taking Promethazine for nausea for about 5 years on and off because no one could figure out why I would get sick to my stomach for no reason so I just have a script for them now. Something is not making sense.

I had to change doctors and clinics to get past the 2 years of testing they did there. Once I saw a new doctor, I insisted that he keep testing until he found the problem! It ended up being colon cancer. My other doctor just kept treating me for IBS.

Yes. I've been put on stuff and no matter how much I watch what I eat it doesn't help. I've been told that too about IBS. Thanks for the reply.